Friday, February 17, 2012

whelp...

I've caved. Like so many others in this world I have finally caved into starting a blog. I have no idea why since I've got nothin' going on in my life, but we're gonna get creative & see what comes out of me. Feel free to leave comments or suggestions. Also feel free to not read my posts if you are in any way offended or annoyed with the things I say. I've decided I'm not writing for others...I'm writing for me. Probably going to just make this a short one since again...I have no idea what I'm doing & it is getting semi-late.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent! I can't wait to read all your ramblings! I suggest you tell us some cool happenings at your work, such as the crazy nerds tradding in old copies of sonic the hedgehog in for the latest call of duty game! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for blogs! Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just Friend Connected you on the right. I have no idea what it does, but I was first!!

    ReplyDelete